I found this site with a collection of anonymously posted client quotes. Though I must add that all "OUR clients" would never be quoted on this list. : ) Actually, joking aside, we're very fortunate to have a mountain-load of friendly, intelligent clients.
Here are some of my favorites:
“I understand that you prefer to use photoshop, but we don’t feel like that program is universal enough. If you could do all of the design work in Microsoft Paint it would be easier for us to edit what you do and give you an idea of the changes we want.”
"We didn’t think that you would finish in time for the deadline. So we hired a bunch of other freelancers to finish your work. Since the new freelancers were more expensive we won’t be able to pay you for all the work you did”
Check it out:
www.clientsfromhell.com
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment